Dr. Haj was featured in a PBS ViewFinder special titled “ViewFinder: Sounding the Alarm – Diabetes in the Valley.” This PBS special offers advice on how families can improve odds against developing diabetes and highlights medical progress towards a cure, including significant research conducted at UC Davis. (4/8/2009)
- Dr. Haj gave a lecture at the UC Davis Alzheimer’s Disease Center on protein tyrosine phosphatases, metabolic dysregulation and Alzheimer’s disease, September 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is selected for the Fall 2022 Launching Tomorrow’s Leaders Team, 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is elected as the Vice President for the Association for Women in Science Sacramento Valley Chapter, July 1, 2022.
- Lizbeth Florez and Grace LeBleu are chosen for the 2022 Nutrition Department Rustici GSR Summer Award, June 26,2022.
- Grace LeBleu is selected for the 2022 Center for Nutrition and Wellness Campbell Soup Company Nutrition Research Scholarship, June 22, 2022.