Dr. Haj was featured in a PBS ViewFinder special titled “ViewFinder: Sounding the Alarm – Diabetes in the Valley.” This PBS special offers advice on how families can improve odds against developing diabetes and highlights medical progress towards a cure, including significant research conducted at UC Davis. (4/8/2009)
- Grace LeBleu and Lizbeth Flores are awarded the 2023 Rucker Family Fellowship Award, December 2022.
- Lizbeth Flores and Grace LeBleu are awarded the GGNB Henry A Jastro Research Award, October 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is awarded the Sugar Association/Research DPG Pilot Grant Award, September 2022.
- Dr. Haj gave a lecture at the UC Davis Alzheimer’s Disease Center on protein tyrosine phosphatases, metabolic dysregulation and Alzheimer’s disease, September 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is selected for the Fall 2022 Launching Tomorrow’s Leaders Team, 2022.