Dr. Haj recently presented at the Nutrition, Oxygen Biology and Medicine Conference in Paris, France. His presentation, titled “New insights into metabolic regulation by protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B”, is available online. (June, 2013)
Month: June 2013
- Grace LeBleu is awarded the Campbell Soup Company Nutrition Research Scholarship, February 2023.
- Grace LeBleu and Lizbeth Flores are awarded the 2023 Rucker Family Fellowship Award, December 2022.
- Lizbeth Flores and Grace LeBleu are awarded the GGNB Henry A Jastro Research Award, October 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is awarded the Sugar Association/Research DPG Pilot Grant Award, September 2022.
- Dr. Haj gave a lecture at the UC Davis Alzheimer’s Disease Center on protein tyrosine phosphatases, metabolic dysregulation and Alzheimer’s disease, September 2022.