Dr. Haj recently presented at the Nutrition, Oxygen Biology and Medicine Conference in Paris, France. His presentation, titled “New insights into metabolic regulation by protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B”, is available online. (June, 2013)
- Dr. Haj gave a lecture at the UC Davis Alzheimer’s Disease Center on protein tyrosine phosphatases, metabolic dysregulation and Alzheimer’s disease, September 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is selected for the Fall 2022 Launching Tomorrow’s Leaders Team, 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is elected as the Vice President for the Association for Women in Science Sacramento Valley Chapter, July 1, 2022.
- Lizbeth Florez and Grace LeBleu are chosen for the 2022 Nutrition Department Rustici GSR Summer Award, June 26,2022.
- Grace LeBleu is selected for the 2022 Center for Nutrition and Wellness Campbell Soup Company Nutrition Research Scholarship, June 22, 2022.