Dr. Haj presents at the UCD liver research day on “Targeting protein tyrosine phosphatases in alcohol-associated liver disease” December, 2021
- Dr. Haj gave a lecture at the UC Davis Alzheimer’s Disease Center on protein tyrosine phosphatases, metabolic dysregulation and Alzheimer’s disease, September 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is selected for the Fall 2022 Launching Tomorrow’s Leaders Team, 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is elected as the Vice President for the Association for Women in Science Sacramento Valley Chapter, July 1, 2022.
- Lizbeth Florez and Grace LeBleu are chosen for the 2022 Nutrition Department Rustici GSR Summer Award, June 26,2022.
- Grace LeBleu is selected for the 2022 Center for Nutrition and Wellness Campbell Soup Company Nutrition Research Scholarship, June 22, 2022.