Dr. Haj presents at the UCD liver research day on “Targeting protein tyrosine phosphatases in alcohol-associated liver disease” December, 2021
- Grace LeBleu and Lizbeth Flores are awarded the 2023 Rucker Family Fellowship Award, December 2022.
- Lizbeth Flores and Grace LeBleu are awarded the GGNB Henry A Jastro Research Award, October 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is awarded the Sugar Association/Research DPG Pilot Grant Award, September 2022.
- Dr. Haj gave a lecture at the UC Davis Alzheimer’s Disease Center on protein tyrosine phosphatases, metabolic dysregulation and Alzheimer’s disease, September 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is selected for the Fall 2022 Launching Tomorrow’s Leaders Team, 2022.