This is Grace LeBleu’s second time being awarded the Campbell Soup Company Nutrition Research Scholarship. This scholarship program is for graduate students with the purpose to assist in furthering research in the area of human nutrition and disease management or in the area of alternative medicine and nutrition for disease and health.
Day: February 26, 2023
- Grace LeBleu is awarded the Campbell Soup Company Nutrition Research Scholarship, February 2023.
- Grace LeBleu and Lizbeth Flores are awarded the 2023 Rucker Family Fellowship Award, December 2022.
- Lizbeth Flores and Grace LeBleu are awarded the GGNB Henry A Jastro Research Award, October 2022.
- Grace LeBleu is awarded the Sugar Association/Research DPG Pilot Grant Award, September 2022.
- Dr. Haj gave a lecture at the UC Davis Alzheimer’s Disease Center on protein tyrosine phosphatases, metabolic dysregulation and Alzheimer’s disease, September 2022.