Grace LeBleu and Lizbeth Flores are awarded the 2023 Rucker Family Fellowship Award, December 2022. This award was established by Bob and Margaret Rucker to support graduate students conducting research in nutritional biochemistry within the Nutritional Biology Graduate Group. This fellowship is awarded in recognition of outstanding academic record and promise of productive scholarship.
- Grace LeBleu and Ulrik Mjaaseth are awarded the Jastro-Shields Research Award, November 2023.
- Amy Parkhurst is awarded the Jastro-Shields Research Award, August 2023.
- Grace LeBleu is elected as the President of the Association for Women in Science, Sacramento Valley Chapter, July 2023.
- Ulrik Mjaaseth passed his preliminary exam in the Graduate Group for Nutritional Biology, June 2023.
- Amy Parkhurst passed her qualifying exam in the Molecular, Cellular, and Integrative Physiology graduate group, June 2023.